28 Aug Can a concierge doctor perform a work required physical exam at your office in Seattle?
An annual physical examination by your primary care physician is a type of healthcare screening that is carried out in person (PCP). You’ve probably undergone a physical examination if you’ve ever visited the doctor to obtain clearance to engage in academic, athletic, or occupational activities.
In order to guarantee that health issues are identified early, when action can have the most impact, doctors advise that you get a physical examination every year.
Why should businesses encourage physical exams?
To avoid the hazards posed by Covid-19 during the epidemic, many people consciously eschewed prophylactic treatment. According to experts, this would result in a substantial rise in cancer cases and other chronic diseases that are often detected sooner thanks to preventative health efforts.
Experts also predict a rise in sadness and suicide, since many people didn’t take advantage of the chance offered by medical tests to get treatment from a dependable, private source.
The cost just deepens the sorrow of the results of a lack of preventative treatment. Employees may need to take more time off or file for disability as conditions worsen and treatment becomes exponentially more expensive and time-consuming.
Can concierge doctors perform work required physical exams for businesses?
Physicals can be done on-site at workplaces in Seattle by concierge doctors, either as a private service or as a corporate-sponsored service. A concierge doctor can visit you at your home, place of employment, or hotel room if that is how you like to have your yearly physical performed. Make sure your doctor has access to the facility and that you have a private room where the exam may take place if the appointment is at your place of employment.
Additionally, mobile concierge services provide incentives and bulk discounts to companies that support employee preventative healthcare. You can set up for one or more medical professionals to conduct annual physical examinations for your staff members at your place of business. The equipment required to carry out examinations and make sure that hygienic guidelines are followed will be brought by the providers.
- Can You Get A House Call Doctor For Preop Clearance?
- How To Find A Good Weight Loss Doctor Near Me
- How To Get Ongoing Professional Home IV Care
- How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
- Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
- What Is An Executive Physical And Where Can You Get One?
- What Are Your Options For VIP Medical Services At Home?
Concierge MD Can Bring Preventative Health Care To Your Office
Whether you’re a busy professional looking to fit a physical exam into your busy schedule or a large office trying to urge employees to engage in self-care, Concierge MD can help.
With just a call or click, you can schedule one of our health care professionals to come to your office and conduct a physical exam. We also offer a range of general wellness services you can add on to your exam, such as:
- Covid-19 Testing: We offer RT-PCR, rapid PCR, rapid antigen, and antibody Covid-19 testing. A convenient option to fulfill travel or event participation requirements!
- IV Therapy: Boost energy levels, recover from your workout faster, or super-charge your immune system before travel. We offer a range of formulas that complete in approximately 45 minutes.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Botox injections, hair restoration, chemical peels, and more – you can schedule a late-afternoon treatment and discretely be the last one to leave the office!
- Flu shots and Vaccines: Protect yourself from getting sick by making sure all your shots are up to date.
We also offer memberships for those looking to utilize us as their primary care physician. Our dedicated care coordinators will keep your appointments, prescriptions, and treatment plans organized to help you stay on track and reach your health goals.
We give incentives to promote wellness, like progressive group discounts and ongoing service contract rewards. Let Concierge MD show you why we’re the best choice for onsite physical exams for businesses. Call or click the button below to schedule a consultation today!