04 Jun How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
When embarking on a new health journey, it can feel daunting to make a choice amidst the noise of the latest health fads. Now that you’ve chosen to utilize IV therapy to help reach health goals, here are some tips to consider as you choose the mobile IV service that best suits your needs.
Cost and insurance considerations
Mobile IV therapy services are typically offered by VIP (aka ‘concierge’) healthcare providers, meaning they accept payment in two ways – “a la carte” or per-service, or as part of a monthly membership. They specifically avoid the administrative headaches of dealing with insurance companies so that they can offer more focused and personalized care to their patients.
Plans and memberships
Concierge providers memberships are paid monthly. These plans can be focused on a specific service or include a range of services. If you are satisfied with your current health team and just need IV services, an IV subscription may be just what you’re looking for!
Whether you and a friend have vowed to be accountability buddies or you are an athlete or performer looking for services for your team, group discounts can make a significant difference in out-of-pocket costs. Ensuring your entire group gets the specialized care they need helps ensure the best performance possible – whether that’s on the track or at the office.
Reaching your health goals
VIP healthcare providers often provide a range of services. When considering your health goals, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with my current primary care health team?
- Would I benefit from positive encouragement and supportive accountability in the form of monthly consultations with my doctor?
- Could I benefit from an assigned healthcare coordinator who can help keep my healthcare appointments, treatments, and prescriptions organized?
If your answer is yes, you may be looking for more than just an IV service provider.
Types of IVs offered
IV therapy is a term describing the method of delivery for medicine and supplements, not the exact contents. There are numerous formulas to target a number of health issues, so it’s important to make sure the provider you choose has the IV formulas you need.
We have 11 IV formulas to treat a variety of ailments to get you back to your best self, including:
- Energy Boost
- Immune Boost
- Stomach Flu
- Myers Cocktail
- Weight Loss
- Super Immune Boost
- All-Inclusive (for whole-body wellness)
- NAD+ Boost (for those in recovery from substance abuse disorders)
Other services offered
If you’re looking for a new primary care physician as well as IV therapy right now, why not choose a VIP provider that offers both? VIP primary healthcare providers can conduct thorough exams and panels to target your IV therapy and general wellness plan in the areas you need most. This may also entitle you to further discounts across the various services offered by your VIP provider.
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Five Ways Personalized Integrative Medicine Can Change Your Life
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
Concierge MD – In-Home IV Services And More
Whether you just want fast and reliable IV therapy services when and where you want them, or are looking to jump into a whole new health routine, Concierge MD can help.
For those in need of customized primary healthcare, Concierge MD is here to help you reach your goals. We offer house calls for primary care, urgent care, diagnostic and lab testing, Covid-19 and influenza testing and vaccines. We also offer cosmetic treatments.
Whatever your health needs are, Concierge MD is ready and waiting to bring them to you at the time that works best for you. Our concierge care coordinators are ready and waiting to help – call or click the button below today!