Urgent Care House Calls
- Medical Evaluation: Our medical professionals perform comprehensive medical exams to address acute medical conditions that require prompt treatment.
- Diagnosis: We perform rapid diagnostic tests such as Rapd Covid, Strep, & Flu Tests and can order in-home X-Ray, Ultrasound, EKG, and Echocardiogram.
- Treatments: We prescribe and dispense prescriptions including antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, anti-nausea, and antacid medications.
- Referrals: We provide convenient referrals for imaging and specialists.
- Cold & Flu
- Sore Throat
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Pink Eye
- Skin Injection
- Stomach Flu
- Food Poisoning
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Cuts, Scrapes, & Burns
- Migraines & Headaches
Primary Care House Calls
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Appropriate Diagnostic Testing including lab work, preventive medical screenings, disease prevention, & overall health maintenance.
- Diagnosis & Treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
- Medical Referrals for imaging such as MRI/CT Scans or speciality care when needed.
- Annual Wellness Exam
- School, Sports, & Employment Physical Exams
- Nutrition, Fitness & Exercise Consultations
- Mental Health Consultations (Anxiety & Depression)
- Pre-Op Clearance
- Anti-Aging Solutions
- Preventative Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- Lab Testing & Blood Work
- Prescription Refills
- Referrals to Specialists
House Call Additional Services
- Lab testing
- Blood work
- Prescription refills
- Physicals and annual check-ups
- Physicals for sports, school, or jobs
- Fitness and exercise consultations
- Nutrition consultations
- Weight management
- Long-term condition management
- Anti-aging solutions
- Pre-op clearance
Primary Care House Calls for Ongoing Health Needs
Our personal on-call care coordinator helps you track and manage your long-term health, arrange specialist care, refill your prescriptions, and manage your care plan to help you stay on top of your health for the long run.
Primary Care visits include:
- Health screening: We perform a thorough health screening and evaluation that includes a review of your medical history, lifestyle, and health goals.
- Lab tests: We perform lab tests as appropriate to identify any nutritional deficiencies, chemical imbalances, and other biomarkers to develop a comprehensive picture of your overall health.
- Treatment plan: Using the results from your lab tests, we collaborate with you to develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Ongoing care: We monitor your health and adjust your plan as needed to ensure that you always have the most up-to-date advice for your overall health.
- Individuals with chronic conditions
- Individuals with mobility considerations
Telemedicine – Healthcare on Demand
You always have access to the answers you need beyond your primary or urgent care appointment with our telemedicine service. Our medical professionals can answer any questions you may have about symptoms, medications, and how to care for illnesses or injuries at home through our secure online messaging portal.
Telemedicine makes managing both your overall health and chronic conditions easy with remote monitoring. We are always in the know about whether your treatment plan is working, meaning that we can quickly make adjustments to your plan without a follow-up appointment.