16 May Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
As Covid-19 guidelines relax, it’s safe to say everyone is ready to celebrate. Whether you are a partying veteran or planning to turn up for the first time, it’s important to consider your options in advance before your health needs a tune-up. Read on for more information on the most convenient ways to get hangover treatments.
IV Therapy for Hangovers
Sometimes we forget our limits and push our bodies a little too far when celebrating. Whether you want to restore your body’s natural balance, or need to bounce back quickly to meet life’s demands, IV therapy has become increasingly popular to treat hangovers in recent years.
While the idea of a hangover doctor may sound silly, a rough weekend or a lively night out can take a serious toll on your body. Getting hangover care under the guidance of a doctor or nurse is a healthy step to take.
IV therapy works to combat hangovers in several ways.
- IV treatments hydrate you and help flush out the toxins produced by excessive alcohol consumption.
- IV treatments contain a blend of vitamins designed to replace those lost during a night on the town.
- Hangover IVs are formulated with anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medications to help improve your symptoms quickly. Since these are administered directly into your bloodstream, you don’t have to worry about trying to swallow medicine with an upset stomach.
Where can you find a hangover doctor?
Prior to the pandemic, the most popular way to get IV treatments was at IV bars – centers based around IV therapy treatments that also offered the comforts of a bar or salon, depending on the theme. As people look to resume their pre-pandemic health routines, many are wary of IV bars, both for general safety reasons as well as concerns about social distancing and exposure to the pandemic and other contagious illnesses.
In addition to this, the pandemic has conditioned us to enjoy in-home services. The idea of making a special trip while hungover sounds more terrible than ever before. If only the hangover doctor could come to you!
- Can You Get VIP Medical Services Such As Physical Exams At Home?
- Is It Easy To Use A Home IV Kit?
- 5 Reasons To Get Concierge Medicine For A Female Medical Exam
- Five Ways Personalized Integrative Medicine Can Change Your Life
- 5 Reasons At-Home Detox Is The Safest Option During Covid-19
- The Benefits Of At-Home Vs Community Testing Centers For COVID-19
Concierge MD – We Bring Hangover Recovery Services to You
IV treatments for hangovers are an effective and easy way to feel better within an hour of your appointment. With as little as 24 hours notice, you can schedule a nurse to visit your home, workspace, or hotel room to administer an IV therapy hangover treatment. Our nurse will administer the IV and monitor your treatment to ensure you remain comfortable.
If you need an annual physical or Covid-19 test to fulfill a requirement for work, school, or sports, consider scheduling them along with your IV treatment. Get the services you need to feel your best in the comfort of your home. Reach out to us today!