11 May What Are Your Options For VIP Medical Services At Home?
The pandemic has highlighted the risk of exposure to contagious illness when visiting a doctor’s office, leading many to seek in-home healthcare. If you’re wondering whether this kind of care is right for you, we look at what types of VIP medical services you can get at home.
What are VIP medical services?
Also known as concierge medicine, these providers typically come to your home for your appointments. Many concierge doctors also provide telemedicine options so that patients can get ongoing care remotely.
VIP medical services also require upfront payment for treatments. Doctors avoid the administrative headaches of dealing with insurance companies by offering two payment options: “a la carte”, meaning on a one-time/case by case basis, or through membership plans paid monthly.
What services are available at home?
In addition to specialty services like IV therapy and Covid-19 testing, VIP medical services at home also offer primary and urgent care services.
Primary care at home services typically include:
- Annual physicals, as well as physicals for school, sports, or employment
- Preventative medicine and preop clearance
- Medication management and prescription refills
- Lab tests, such as allergy, heavy metal, and gut microbiome testing
- IV therapy
- Cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, microneedling, and more
- Diagnostic tests, such as X-rays, EKGs, and ultrasounds
Urgent care at home services typically include:
- Cold, flu, and bronchitis
- Allergies, sinus infections, and ear infections
- Headaches and migraines
- Stomach flu, food poisoning, digestive problems
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Concierge MD – VIP Medical Services For Your New Normal
Consider Concierge MD whether you need in-home medical care for primary or urgent care needs. We deliver expert medical services at home supported by telemedicine to help support your overall health year-round.
Our mobile services are brought to you by our expert team of Registered Nurses under the guidance of our medical director, who is an M.D. In addition to primary and urgent care services, we also offer Covid-19 testing, Mobile IV Therapy, and anti-aging cosmetic services. A same-day service is just a click away – contact us to learn more.