31 May How to Identify Dietary Intolerances with Food Sensitivity Testing
Healthy eating and awareness of what goes into our food is more prevalent than ever. Food intolerance testing is one of the newest tools in the journey towards optimizing your health.
What is a Food Intolerance?
A food intolerance is not the same thing as a food allergy. Food sensitivities can cause inflammation, migraines, stomachaches, bloating, and other symptoms. The exact symptoms vary from person to person. Food allergies, on the other hand, trigger a physical immune response and can manifest as difficulty breathing, rashes, or hives.
Because the symptoms of food intolerance overlap with many other conditions, you may not realize that you have an intolerance. That’s what food sensitivity testing is for.
Why Have Food Sensitivity Testing?
A food sensitivity test is a blood panel that examines the body’s reaction to common trigger foods such as lactose, wheat, gluten, and food additives.
Food sensitivity testing doesn’t diagnose anything; it only points to items that may be causing inflammation in your digestive system. By identifying what foods cause inflammation, you can make dietary changes and take steps to avoid these factors. As a result, you will feel better so you don’t have that stomachache all the time.
Common symptoms of food intolerance include:
- Hives or skin irritation
These symptoms can overlap with other conditions, which can make them hard to notice. Food sensitivity testing can identify what foods are bothering you so you can start feeling better fast.
Concierge MD Offers Food Sensitivity Testing in Los Angeles
Concierge MD offers food sensitivity testing in the comfort of your home, hotel, or office. We can identify what’s troubling you, target dietary changes and adjustments, and recommend vitamins and supplements that will fit your lifestyle and your diet. By addressing the root cause of your malaise, stomach upset, or acid reflux, we can help you feel better without the need for medications.
- Why We Age and How NAD IV Treatments Can Help
- 5 Reasons NAD IV Treatment for Addiction is Right for You
- How IV Weight Loss Therapy Can Help Maintain Your Waistline
- How NAD Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Anxiety
- How to Boost Your Immune System With At-Home IV Therapy
- Get the Best Vitamins for Healthy Skin with in Home IV Therapy
- How NAD IV Therapy Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Depression
- The Importance Of IV Therapy After Drug Detox
- You Can Get IV Therapy For Altitude Sickness In A Bar In Denver