Functional medicine combines traditional medicine with a whole-body approach to promote wellness and disease prevention by assessing the the root cause of symptoms.
Functional Medicine: Convenient, Preventive, & Comprehensive Healthcare
Our functional medicine practice includes the development of a personalized wellness plan tailored to your specific health goals to help you achieve long-term wellness and happiness.
Our Functional Medicine Method:
- Health screening: We perform a thorough health screening which includes a review of your medical history, lifestyle and health goals to develop a personalized wellness plan.
- Lab tests: We perform the appropriate lab tests to identify any nutritional deficiencies, chemical imbalances and inflammatory changes to assess overall health.
- Review: We will arrange a consult to discuss the results of your lab tests and identify areas of improvement as well as any risk factors for disease.
- Treatment plan: Using the results from your lab tests and healthcare goals, we will develop a personalized wellness treatment plan.
- Follow-up: We will continue to monitor your health and adjust your treatment plan as needed, ensuring you always have the most up-to-date recommendations for a healthier and happier you.
Together, we can help you stay in top condition, naturally prevent disease, and manage any existing conditions you may have, all in the comfort of your home, hotel, or office.
Lab tests we offer:
- Micronutrient testing
- Allergy testing
- Genetic testing
- Gut Microbiome testing
- Toxic Metal testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Cardiometabolic testing
- Thyroid testing
- Vitamin D testing
How Functional Medicine Can Improve Your Health
Functional medicine combines modern medicine with a whole-body approach to disease prevention and management with the goal of identifying lifestyle changes to optimize your health.
For those who may already have a medical condition, functional medicine addresses the cause – not just the symptoms – and similarly helps identify lifestyle changes that can improve your symptoms naturally.
Who is Functional Medicine Right For?
Functional medicine can benefit a wide range of people, but it is most ideal for people who want to take a proactive approach to improving their overall health and wellness. This type of healthcare is most effective when practiced consistently over time to optimize long-term wellness.
Functional medicine is a natural approach to health, meaning that there is less of a focus on medication and more attention to lifestyle changes. This approach is a collaborative effort between you and your doctor. Together, we will go through an in-depth analysis of your health history, your concerns, your goals, and your lifestyle.