30 Aug Can a concierge doctor perform a work required physical exam at your office in Orlando?
Your primary care physician normally conducts a physical exam on you once a year (PCP). To receive permission to participate in school, athletics or job activities, you’ve probably had a physical assessment from a doctor.
You should undergo a physical checkup every year to catch any health issues before they get out of hand and have the greatest influence on your quality of life.
Why should businesses encourage physical exams?
During the epidemic, many people consciously ignored preventative treatment in order to escape the hazards posed by Covid. As a result, many experts predict that cancer and other chronic diseases will be diagnosed much later than they would otherwise be.
Experts also expect a rise in despair and suicide as a result of people failing to take advantage of the chance provided by physical tests to seek treatment from a dependable, private source of information.
Expenses just add to the tragedy of not taking precautionary measures. Because treatment costs and time increase exponentially as a disease advances, employees may need to take more time off or be placed on disability as a result.
Can concierge doctors perform work required physical exams for businesses?
As an individual service or as part of a corporate wellness program, concierge doctors can provide on-site workplace physicals in Orlando. A concierge doctor can do your yearly checkup at your home, work location, or hotel room if you like. For an in-office visit, you’ll need to ensure that your doctor has access to both your workplace and a private exam room.
Businesses that provide their employees with access to preventative healthcare can take advantage of special discounts and incentives provided by mobile concierge services. One or more healthcare professionals can visit your office to do yearly physical examinations for your staff. Providers will bring all of the supplies they’ll need to do their exams and make sure that all safety precautions are taken.
- Can You Get A House Call Doctor For Preop Clearance?
- How To Find A Good Weight Loss Doctor Near Me
- How To Get Ongoing Professional Home IV Care
- How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
- Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
- What Is An Executive Physical And Where Can You Get One?
- What Are Your Options For VIP Medical Services At Home?
Concierge MD Can Bring Preventative Health Care To Your Office
Whether you’re a busy professional looking to fit a physical exam into your busy schedule or a large office trying to urge employees to engage in self-care, Concierge MD can help.
With just a call or click, you can schedule one of our health care professionals to come to your office and conduct a physical exam. We also offer a range of general wellness services you can add on to your exam, such as:
- Covid-19 Testing: We offer RT-PCR, rapid PCR, rapid antigen, and antibody Covid-19 testing. A convenient option to fulfill travel or event participation requirements!
- IV Therapy: Boost energy levels, recover from your workout faster, or super-charge your immune system before travel. We offer a range of formulas that complete in approximately 45 minutes.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Botox injections, hair restoration, chemical peels, and more – you can schedule a late-afternoon treatment and discretely be the last one to leave the office!
- Flu shots and Vaccines: Protect yourself from getting sick by making sure all your shots are up to date.
We also offer memberships for those looking to utilize us as their primary care physician. Our dedicated care coordinators will keep your appointments, prescriptions, and treatment plans organized to help you stay on track and reach your health goals.
We give incentives to promote wellness, like progressive group discounts and ongoing service contract rewards. Let Concierge MD show you why we’re the best choice for onsite physical exams for businesses. Call or click the button below to schedule a consultation today!