18 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Treat a Urinary Tract Infection at Your Home In Orlando
An infection of the urinary tract, often known as a UTI, can be painful and inconvenient. Women are more likely to suffer from UTIs than males. A trip to the doctor’s office or hospital is the furthest thing from the mind of someone who is experiencing the symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI). If you’re suffering from a urinary tract infection, a concierge doctor is your best option.
What are the causes of UTIs?
The most prevalent cause of UTIs is the presence of bacteria in the urinary system. It is most common for germs to enter the body through the urethra and then grow in the bladder. However, occasionally these defenses may not operate and the urinary system fails to fend off any foreign body. A urinary tract infection might occur if the body’s natural defenses against germs aren’t in place.
Benefits of telemedicine for urinary tract infection
With Concierge physicians, you may consult with a doctor remotely or from the comfort of your own home in Orlando via telemedicine, which has improved access to medical care for patients.
Concierge doctors are able to provide you with the same level of individualized care and services that you would receive from a standard physician. Because you won’t have to travel to their workplace, the only difference is that in this situation they will come to you.
Contact Concierge MD immediately if you have a urinary tract infection and need a concierge doctor! Our team of medical specialists is here to assist you and give you with a first-rate customer service experience. Take advantage of the benefits of Concierge physicians and telemedicine by getting in touch with us now.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!