23 Mar Need An Urgent Care House Call In Los Angeles? Here Is What You Need To Know
If you aren’t feeling well, the last thing you want to do is get out of bed and see the doctor. Thankfully, many physicians will now complete house calls that can leave you comfy in your home. Living in a busy city like Los Angeles, keeping ailments or illness’ out of the community is especially important, as the city has a large and active population. Although house calls are a great alternative, it’s critical to know when it is appropriate to seek emergency care or schedule an urgent care house call in Los Angeles.
Emergency Care Vs. House Calls
There are many instances where you should seek emergency care. These include (but are not limited to) fainting, speech changes, numbness on one side, concussion or damage to the head, serious burns, seizures, cuts or lacerations that may need stitches, or broken bones. Many of these symptoms can be attributed to serious conditions that require immediate care or even calling 911.
House calls are a great option when you don’t feel well and don’t want to leave your home or don’t want to expose community members to your illness. During COVID, this is a particularly helpful choice. This is a more appropriate option if you feel you have an infection, cold, flu, allergies, or other issues that are non-life-threatening.
What can house call doctors treat?
Concierge MD offers medical house calls in the Los Angeles area. Our physicians can provide medical evaluations, diagnoses, treatments, medications, and referrals for specialists. We can complete some diagnostic tests like strep throat, influenza, or COVID-19 testing. Our physicians can prescribe anti-inflammatory medicines, antibiotics, and more to help you rest easily at home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Los Angeles
If you need a house call doctor in Los Angeles, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!