31 May Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in San Francisco?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections commonly spread through sexual activity and can affect anybody who is sexually active. STDs are very common, which is why in-home testing for STDs is gaining popularity in San Francisco.
What is STD testing?
Testing for STDs can detect if a sexually transmitted disease infects a person. The most common types of STDs include chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, HPV, and hepes. STDs can affect almost a million people annually, so early detection is recommended to prevent the spread.
How does STD testing work?
STDs can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and parasites that are transmitted through sexual acts. STD testing can be performed in a variety of ways, including blood tests, urine tests, swabs of the infected area, and in-home testing. Almost all STDs can be treated, and some can be eradicated.
What are the benefits of STD testing?
STD testing enables people to know if they are infected or not, which can lead to an early diagnosis and treatment plan to combat the disease. When STDs are left untreated, they can lead to worsening health symptoms and complications such as blindness, infertility, and brain defects.
In-home STD testing in San Francisco
Contact Concierge MD today if you are looking for in-home STD testing in San Francisco! We have a group of medical professionals who are ready to help you get tested within the comforts of your own home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!