02 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Phoenix?
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are very common and can be treated properly with early detection to minimize any health complications that might arise from them. STD testing is a tool used for early detection, and in the Phoenix area, you can even get tested in-home with the help of a concierge doctor.
What is STD testing?
STD testing enables individuals to detect if they are infected by a sexually transmitted disease. The most common STDs include chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhhea, HPV and HIV. If left untreated, it can lead to severe health complications, which include death. Most STDs can be treated, and some of them can be completely eradicated with proper treatment.
How does STD testing work?
There are many ways that people can get tested for an STD. The most common types of tests include blood tests, urine tests, swabs of the infected area, and in-home tests. Testing is quick and painless, and test results can be produced either the same day or the next day.
What are the benefits of STD testing?
The main benefit of STD testing is to detect the onset of STDs so that the infected individual can seek treatment right away. Early detection can prevent symptoms from getting worse.
In-home STD testing in Phoenix
If you are looking for in-home STD testing options in Phoenix, contact Concierge MD today! We have a group of medical professionals who are ready to help you. All our testing options are safe and convenient so that you can have peace of mind and stay healthy.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!