25 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Do Preventative Medical Screenings at Your Home In Atlanta
Medical screens for disease prevention are examinations that may be carried out prior to the manifestation of any symptoms in order to establish the existence or absence of a disease. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends preventative screenings for disorders that exhibit no warning symptoms and can give early identification so that you and your doctor can take proactive efforts to prevent chronic illnesses.
Preventative medical screening is typically done to screen for conditions such as:
- Colorectal cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
- Lung cancer
What are the benefits of preventative medical screening?
A preventative medical screening is important, particularly if you are at a high risk for a certain ailment that does not present any warning signals. The early diagnosis of illnesses is one of the most important advantages that preventative medical screening may provide. Through early detection, you will have the opportunity to take measures to avoid or postpone the progression of chronic conditions.
Testing yourself on an annual basis is another essential step in ensuring that you are in good health. You will be better able to concentrate on reaching or maintaining your health objectives if you get frequent preventative medical screening or care. Prevention is essential if you want to maintain a high state of health and mental well-being for yourself and your family.
Benefits of telemedicine for preventative medical screenings
When it comes to preventative medical screenings, telemedicine is the new standard, and it is handy since a concierge doctor can perform the test without you having to leave the convenience of your own home in Atlanta. When working with a concierge doctor, you won’t have to spend time traveling to the doctor’s office or waiting in a large line to get an appointment.
Get in touch with Concierge MD right now if you are interested in obtaining preventative medical tests from a concierge doctor. You can receive assistance and guidance from our team of knowledgeable specialists. Concierge MD will provide you with the most positive experience possible in the medical field thanks to our individualized services.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!