15 Aug Can a concierge nutrition consultation at your home in Orlando?
Going with a concierge doctor for such a visit is not just a great idea, but concierge doctors are allowed to offer in-home nutrition consultations. Having a nutrition consultation in the privacy and comfort of your own home is a great way to start down the path to recovery and is a fantastic first step in reclaiming control of your health.
House call concierge doctor for a nutrition consultation
Working with a concierge doctor is one of the few better ways to go about getting a nutrition consultation. This is especially true if you’re determined to succeed. Consulting a concierge doctor for dietary guidance is not only secure and advantageous, but also quite practical. Our medical professionals are also capable of doing blood tests and diagnostics to screen for a range of presently unknown disorders and allergies.
Instead of taking the shape of a very rigorous diet, nutrition counseling takes a more therapeutic approach to your eating habits. However, the goal of a nutrition consultation is to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle in general, not just to get new food restrictions.
What is telemedicine, and what are its benefits
Telemedicine is the process of providing medical care through the internet, whether it be through phone calls or live video chats. Obviously, for many forms of medical therapy, telemedicine cannot take the place of in-person doctor appointments. Telemedicine is a very beneficial alternative, though, and should be used whenever it is a practical option. If you want to receive a nutrition consultation in the convenience of your Orlando home, get in touch with Concierge MD right away.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!