23 Mar Need An Urgent Care House Call In Inland Empire?
Nobody plans on needing urgent care, but it’s great to have it nearby when you do. Even better than having it nearby is having it only a phone call away and having the urgent care clinic come to you. If you think you need an urgent care house call in Inland Empire, look no further than Concierge MD.
What is an Urgent Care House Call, and How Does it Work?
Urgent care house calls work very similarly to how in-office urgent care visits work. You sustain an injury or condition and realize that you need immediate care that can’t wait for a doctor’s appointment. Contact our office, and one of our medical professionals will meet you at your home, hotel, place of work, or wherever else you might be.
Upon their arrival, your healthcare provider will perform a comprehensive medical exam followed by your diagnosis. We will then treat your condition to the best of our ability with our mobile doctor’s office. If, however, you require more help than we can give, we will refer you to a trusted professional nearby.
The urgent care conditions that we can test for and treat include Influenza, pneumonia, Covid, Bronchitis, STDs, rashes, joint pain, asthma, and a variety of other physical conditions.
Should I Receive In-Home Urgent Care or Go to the Emergency Room?
While medicine has come a long way, and in-home medicine is extremely convenient and comprehensive, there are certain things that our physicians can’t treat in-home. If you have suffered a serious cut or injury, it’s imperative that you seek emergency medical care from a hospital or emergency room. They have equipment and capabilities that surpass what in-home care can provide.
If you need quick urgent care in the comfort and safety of your home in Inland Empire, Concierge MD is here to help!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In Inland Empire
If you need a house call doctor in Inland Empire, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!