27 May The Easiest Way to Get a Microneedling Treatment in Phoenix
Our skin changes as we age. It may start sagging, change in texture, or may begin having dark spots (this is called hyperpigmentation). Having healthy skin is still possible even as we age. Our microneedling treatments are a great option to help your skin. We have treatments available in Phoenix. Let’s take a look at what microneedling is and its benefits.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling treatments are done by using a specialized tool on your skin. This tool includes needles in the machine that will make small punctures in the skin. This will produce stimulation to your skin to heal itself. Your skin will be numb during the process to reduce any pain. The treatments will last from 40 to 60 minutes.
What are the benefits of microneedling treatments?
There are many great benefits for your skin from getting microneedling treatments. It can reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and pores. It can also minimize wrinkles and fine lines and even reduce the appearance of scars. Overall your skin will look and feel a lot healthier after this treatment. It is recommended to undergo a series of treatments of at least 4-6 while spacing these out at least four weeks. This will give the best results.
In-home microneedling treatments are available now in Phoenix
We have treatments available in Phoenix if you are interested in getting a microneedling treatment. We will conveniently travel to your location to administer the treatment where it is most comfortable for you. Contact Concierge MD today to get scheduled!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!