23 Mar How To Get A House Call Doctor Visit In Ft. Lauderdale
If you’re in need of a house call doctor in Ft. Lauderdale, it can be hard to find one, especially on short notice. You might think you have to visit the clinic or hospital instead of seeing your doctor at your home or office, but there are plenty of benefits to house call doctor visits that you might not have considered before! Read on to learn about the benefits of house call doctor visits and find out how convenient they are.
What are House Call Doctor Visits?
A house call doctor visit is when your doctor comes to you rather than requiring you go visit them at their clinic or office location. House call visits can be especially useful for patients who may need routine checkups (e.g., physicals, blood tests) that require less time or if they have limited mobility and would otherwise have trouble getting around.
Why should you consider getting a house call doctor visit? It’s simple: convenience and privacy. When it comes to convenience, there’s no need for you or your loved one to leave home for an appointment with a physician. Instead, your doctor will come directly to your home, office, or hotel room. This saves time and money by eliminating travel expenses and time lost from work or school commitments. In addition, when you receive care at home, you can remain comfortable in familiar surroundings without going through the hassle of driving somewhere unfamiliar. Privacy is another major benefit of receiving medical care at home. A house call doctor visit ensures that all medical information remains private because it is never shared with anyone else.
How to Find a House Call Doctor?
Ready for a house call doctor in Ft. Lauderdale? Simply give Concierge MD a call. Our house call doctors can come to your home or office. There is no need to wait days or weeks for an appointment—our medical concierges will find you a physician who can see you at your convenience.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Ft. Lauderdale
If you need a house call doctor in Ft. Lauderdale, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!