26 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Las Vegas?
There are few things more inconvenient than having to take time out of your busy day to go to the doctor over simple matters. This is especially true if you work from home or have a busy schedule where you lose productivity for taking time off. The good news is that there may be a better way. Whether you need antibiotics, a prescription refill, Covid vaccinations, or any other forms of medical care, Concierge MD is here for you.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
Not only can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Las Vegas, but they can also prescribe any other kind of medication. Our doctors are medical professionals who have earned their doctorates in medicine the same way that those at a hospital have. The only difference is that our house call doctors come to you rather than you having to go to them.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Not only does telemedicine give everyone the opportunity to receive affordable, mobile, convenient healthcare, but it also has many other advantages.
- Reduces your chances of contracting a disease at a hospital or in a waiting room
- Provides care for the elderly from their homes
- You can plan your appointment around your busy schedule
- Great for those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
Telemedicine can be helpful for a lot of reasons. A house call doctor can offer many services in the comfort of your home without the necessity to wait in a crowded waiting room. Consider if htis is the right option for you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!