11 May Can You Get VIP Medical Services Such As Physical Exams At Home?
Regardless of your motivation to get a physical exam, getting it done as quickly and easily as possible is probably your goal. Read on to learn more about this routine part of preventive care and how you can get a physical exam at home with VIP medical services.
What should I expect from a physical exam?
Annual physical exams aim to assess your current overall health and provide guidance as to how you can avoid illness or care for existing illness or injuries. These exams don’t follow a set formula, but generally include the following:
- Medical history: The doctor will want to discuss your medical history, lifestyle, and any complaints or concerns you may have about your health.
- Vital signs and general appearance: Taking vital signs includes temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and respiration rate; the doctor will also note your mental clarity, the health of skin, and ease of movement as they interact with you.
- Exams for signs of chronic conditions: The doctor will check your heart, lungs, head and neck for signs of heart and respiratory issues, as well as ears, nose, eyes, and sinuses.
How can I get a physical exam at home?
Physical exams can be brief or lengthy, depending on the doctor’s approach and your specific needs. Regardless of duration, patients have needed to visit the doctor’s office for this exam, where they run the risk of exposure to Covid-19 and other illnesses in the waiting room and other public areas.
There are many benefits to utilizing VIP medical services, aka concierge in-home medical services, such as:
- The Doctor Comes to You: A doctor can conduct your exam in the comfort of your home, workspace, or hotel room.
- Discretion and Reduced Risk: Whether you want to skip the waiting room because you want to avoid Covid-19 exposure, or because you are looking for discrete treatment options, getting an exam at home is safer.
- Maximizes Your Time: Time that would be spent traveling to a doctor’s office, waiting to be seen, and dealing with insurance paperwork can instead be spent going about your business as you normally would. Households with multiple members in need of physical exams can book them all for the same day, meaning families can avoid the chaos of multiple appointments.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Get A Physical Exam At Home With Concierge MD
Concierge MD provides VIP medical services in your home, offering primary care, urgent care, Covid-19 testing, IV Therapy, and more. If you just need a physical exam to fulfill a requirement for work, school, or sports participation, we offer in-home exams on a one-time basis.
If you are interested in finding a new doctor for your primary and urgent care needs, we have membership plans that include a physical exam along with a comprehensive workup of your health so we can help you work towards your health goals. Reach out to us today to find the best option for you!