11 May 5 Reasons To Get Concierge Medicine For A Female Medical Exam
The pandemic has disproportionately affected women in multiple scopes of their lives. As women look for healthcare solutions in the New Normal, here are 5 reasons why they should choose concierge medical services for a female medical exam.
1. Care that’s personal
Concierge medical practices tend to serve a smaller number of patients, allowing them to spend more time creating effective care plans for patients. House calls are supported with telemedicine, allowing patients and providers to keep in touch more frequently. Care plans evolve as your needs do.
Even if you just need a physical exam, concierge doctors can take more time to acknowledge you and your concerns throughout the process.
2. Available when and where you need it
Between same-day appointments, on-demand house calls, and telemedicine visits, concierge healthcare providers can address your health concerns without long waits.
For a physical exam – whether annual, or to fulfill requirements for school, sports, or work – a registered nurse can come to your home or workspace.
3. An at-home female medical exam is more comfortable
Having medical services come to you in a familiar place is not just convenient – it’s a relief. You can go about your daily activities without the anxiety of making an appointment on time or sitting in a waiting room. This is especially valuable for women with mental health conditions, as well as those in treatment for addiction.
4. Experts at meeting your needs
Whether you have a disability requiring special consideration or need discrete health care access, concierge providers can work with you regarding your concerns. Concierge medical services charge for services upfront in the form of monthly membership payments or per-service.
By cutting out the administrative hassles of dealing with insurance companies, they are able to focus on ensuring patients’ needs get met in the comfort of their homes.
5. Care for the whole household
Women are frequently the healthcare coordinators of their families and households. Concierge providers can allow you to book appointments for multiple family members at once on the same day – meaning mom can get her physical exam, all the kids can get their sports physical exams, and the whole family can get Covid-19 tests done on the same day without ever leaving the house!
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- What Are Your Options For VIP Medical Services At Home?
Concierge MD Is Here For Your VIP Medical Service Needs
Let Concierge MD’s team of Registered Nurses assist with your female medical exam needs. With a call or a click, you can make an appointment for one of our experts to visit your home, office, or hotel for your exam.
You may also want to consider one of our other at-home services, such as IV Therapy or our Covid-19 testing services, to help support your family’s health and wellbeing. Reach out today!