29 May Can a Concierge Doctor Offer an Exercise Consultation at Your Home?
There are many factors to consider when it comes to your health and wellness. It is important to eat healthily, receive regular physicals, and exercise, but it’s also important to know that you’re doing the right exercises. The only way to know that you’re doing all you can to take care of yourself physically is to receive an exercise consultation.
The only thing better than getting a comprehensive consultation is using a concierge doctor for exercise consultation. A concierge doctor will come to your home and provide professional consultation in the safest and most convenient manner possible.
What is an exercise consultation, and what are the benefits?
An exercise consultation is a one-on-one appointment with an exercise physiologist, personal trainer, or medical professional, providing you with a personalized exercise plan. Exercise consultations are a way for us to get to know you so that we can figure out the kind of person you are, the exercises you enjoy, and the best way to get you where you want to be. Here are some of the benefits of receiving an exercise consultation.
- Proper exercise can help you overcome chronic pain
- Exercise can help you overcome a painful injury
- Doing the right exercises will improve your strength, stamina, sleep habits, and energy levels.
- It will also increase your endurance and lower your blood pressure.
- Exercise consultations are the best way to determine which exercises you should be doing, how often you should do them, and how to do them.
What should I expect at my first exercise consultation?
During your first exercise consultation with Concierge MD, here’s what you should expect.
- We will take a brief medical history to determine if you have any conditions, illnesses, or physical problems we should know about.
- We’llWe’ll also take an exercise history to determine if you exercise, how much you exercise, and your exercise preferences.
- Next, we’ll help establish short-term and long-term goals for you to work towards.
- Finally, we’ll devise a comprehensive exercise plan to help you reach your goals.
Should I choose a concierge doctor for exercise consultation?
By no means are you required to use a concierge doctor for exercise consultation, but why wouldn’t you? We come to your home or place of business and work around your busy schedule to offer you the best exercise consultation possible. It’sIt’s hard to beat the convenience safety, and privacy of in-home care.
Telemedicine and its benefits
Even better than an in-home visit, it might also be possible to perform your exercise consultation via telemedicine. Telemedicine is when healthcare or advice is administered via a video or phone call. It’sIt’s the safest and most convenient way to receive an exercise consultation and it’s ideal for the elderly, those with busy schedules, or people without easy access to a doctor.
If you want to take the next step in health and wellness, schedule an exercise consultation with us. We offer personalized, one-on-one consultations to anyone who needs or wants them, all in the comfort of your home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!