31 May Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Atlanta?
You may believe that in order to obtain the degree of treatment required for an acute illness such as influenza, you must travel. Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same level of skill and care as an urgent care facility, but in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
A concierge doctor in Atlanta can treat influenza in the privacy of your own home. It’s part of the urgent care package, and it’s easy to find on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Atlanta
The majority of everything you need to know about CMD may be found on the company’s website. Once you’ve received the questionnaire, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and tools. Set an arrival date and time, and they’ll be there when you call.
They will discuss your alternatives with you when they have done therapy. They may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or cease services, just like any other doctor, depending on your situation.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctor appointments provide the same level of experience and competence as traditional clinic visits, but in the privacy of your own home. You won’t have to travel to a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick individuals since we come to you.
The fact that you will have more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed is another significant distinction between house call doctor appointments and typical clinic visits. We work hard to make sure you have enough time to address all of your health problems and inquiries.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Atlanta
If you need a house call doctor in Atlanta, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!