31 May Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Palm Springs?
If you’re living in the Palm Springs area and require medical care from your home, you’ve come to the right place. You’ve also come to the right place if you’re wondering whether or not house call doctors can prescribe antibiotics in Palm Springs or if you need to go to an urgent care center. We’ll answer this question and so much more!
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
Not only can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics to you, but they can also refill a current prescription if needed. Our house call doctors will come to your home, place of work, or wherever else you might be. From there, we will perform a physical examination to determine the type of antibiotics you need and prescribe them.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine is safer, more convenient, and more accessible than traditional medicine. Here are some of the other potential benefits.
- You can plan your appointment around a busy work schedule
- Great for the elderly and those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
- Saves you from wasting time by sitting in a waiting room
- You don’t have to worry about finding a babysitter if you have children
Prescriptions, antibiotics, and physicals are just the start of what we can do. As long as you don’t need to go to an emergency room or require surgery, there’s a good chance that we can serve your needs from the comfort of your home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!