06 Sep Can a concierge doctor offer anti-aging treatment options at your home in Seattle?
It’s easier than you would imagine to maintain your young attractiveness. You may regain the youth you thought you had lost with the help of a concierge doctor for anti-aging procedures, all in the convenience of your own home. There is new technology that can remove wrinkles, bags, sags, and more from your face. One such technique is radio frequency, which has been scientifically confirmed to work.
Getting anti-aging treatments at home
Most of our treatments last an hour or less. The supplies needed to administer the appropriate anti-aging treatment—the majority of which are minimally invasive and don’t need a lot of recovery time—will be brought by one of our concierge doctors for anti-aging procedures.
NAD IV therapies offer relief from anti-aging symptoms that affect how effectively our brains work and how well we move physically. NAD therapies also help you control your weight by speeding up your metabolism, which slows down with age. It can remove any toxins that are still present in your body and provide a complete detox.
Peptide therapies consist of an injection that is administered. Your muscles and joints can feel and experience anti-aging effects, which can lengthen your life.
We provide cosmetic procedures that can lift, tighten, and reverse the aging effects of the skin. One of our at-home treatments, Morpheus, gives your skin a fresh look. Collagen is stimulated by radiofrequency in conjunction with micro needling. This eliminates acne and sun scars and lifts, brightens, tightens, and decreases wrinkles.
Benefits of telemedicine
When your ailment or issue may be resolved at home, telehealth offers speedy, secure care. For even more privacy while discussing your options, telemedicine now offers consultations for our anti-aging therapies at your Seattle home. We provide a variety of anti-aging therapies and may transport them to you discretely.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!