14 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Washington?
With X-rays, pictures of tissues and structures inside the body can be made. Most of the time, doctors use X-rays to learn more about certain problems. You can even get X-rays at home from a concierge doctor.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a kind of imaging test that doesn’t hurt the patient and can be done in less than 30 minutes. Within an hour, the results will be ready to look at and talk about with your regular doctor. This type of electromagnetic radiation is the same as light that we can see.
X-rays can be used to find out what’s wrong with many different organs and systems. An expert looks at the results of the picture based on your condition or disease. Most of the time, cardiologists can look at x-rays of the chest and figure out what’s wrong with the chest, like pericarditis. On the other hand, orthopedists can help find broken bones and other fractures. Pomologists can look at X-rays to find out if someone has COPD or another condition that is similar.
In addition to everything else that a regular doctor can do, a concierge doctor can also take X-rays. A doctor can do many different kinds of X-rays, but the most common ones are:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
A concierge doctor is a great choice if you want something different and more personalized when you go to the doctor. Since house call doctors visit patients in their homes, they don’t have to keep regular office or hospital hours.
Getting an X-ray from a concierge doctor is more convenient because the doctor can come to your house and you don’t have to go anywhere else. Depending on your condition, your doctor may send you to a specialist once the images are ready.
If you need X-rays from a concierge doctor, call Concierge MD right away. Our team of experts knows how to deal with any problem and has the tools to do so in your Washington home. Our concierge doctors will be able to help you and get to know you while giving you care that is made just for you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!