15 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Tampa?
With X-rays, images of inside tissues and structures may be created. The majority of the time, doctors utilize X-rays to discover more about certain issues. Even X-rays may be performed at home by a concierge physician.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a non-invasive imaging exam that may be completed in less than thirty minutes. Within an hour, the findings will be available for review and discussion with your primary care physician. This form of electromagnetic radiation is identical to visible light.
X-rays can be utilized to determine what is wrong with several organs and systems. An professional evaluates the image’s results depending on your condition or ailment. Most of the time, chest x-rays allow cardiologists to determine what is wrong with the chest, such as pericarditis. On the contrary, orthopedists can assist in the detection of fractured bones and other fractures. Pomologists can examine X-rays to determine whether a patient has COPD or a related illness.
In addition to everything that a typical physician can do, a concierge physician may also perform X-rays. A physician can do several types of X-rays, but the most frequent are:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
A concierge physician is an excellent option if you need something unique and more personalized when you see the doctor. Since house call physicians visit patients in their residences, they are not required to maintain standard office or hospital hours.
Getting an X-ray from a concierge physician is more convenient since the physician will come to your home and you won’t have to leave. Once the photos are ready, your doctor may refer you to a specialist, depending on your situation.
If you require X-rays from a concierge physician, contact Concierge MD immediately. Our team of specialists is equipped with the knowledge and resources necessary to resolve any issue in your Tampa property. Our concierge physicians will be able to assist you and get to know you while providing personalized treatment.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!