12 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Atlanta?
X-rays are utilized to obtain pictures of inside tissues and structures. Typically, doctors obtain X-rays to gain a better understanding of certain problems. X-rays can be conducted in the comfort of your own home with the assistance of a concierge physician.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a noninvasive imaging technique that may be completed in less than thirty minutes. The results can be examined by your physician within an hour. This kind of electromagnetic radiation is comparable to visible light.
X-rays can be used to identify a broad variety of disorders affecting various organs. Depending on the ailment or sickness you have, an expert interprets the image’s results. Typically, cardiologists can read chest x-rays and detect chest disorders such as pericarditis. In contrast, orthopedists can aid in the detection of shattered bones and other fractures. Pomologists can examine X-rays to diagnose COPD and other illnesses of a similar nature.
A concierge physician may perform all of the same tasks as a conventional physician, including taking X-rays. There are several sorts of X-rays that a physician can do, with the most common being:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
If you want a different experience and a more individualized approach to receiving medical treatment, a concierge physician might be of great assistance. The availability of house call physicians is not restricted by office hours or hospital hours.
An X-ray performed by a concierge physician is handy since the physician may come to your house and you do not have to travel. Depending on the problem you have, your doctor may recommend you to a specialist once the photos are ready.
If you are seeking a concierge physician for X-rays, contact Concierge MD immediately. Our team of experts is experienced and ready to handle any circumstance at your home in Atlanta. Our concierge physicians will be able to assist you and create a rapport with you, providing you with a tailored medical experience.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!