23 Jul How To Get An X-Ray In Los Angeles
In-home healthcare services have regained popularity due to the pandemic. But what about diagnostic imaging? Can you get an x-ray at home in Los Angeles? What are the advantages of house call healthcare? Read on to learn more.
What are the advantages of getting an x-ray at home in Los Angeles?
X-rays are used for many different purposes, such as diagnosing injuries, for mammograms, and more. Getting x-rays at home instead of having to go to a hospital or clinic has several benefits, including:
Get treatment faster
Mobile healthcare practitioners tend to have fewer patients and more schedule flexibility than clinics. You can get x-rays done in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel room the same day. If you need additional support, most mobile healthcare providers offer telehealth services so you can ask follow up questions.
Perfect for busy families
Meeting the needs of all family members can feel like a challenge, especially when unexpected injuries happen. Getting x-rays at home means you can skip long waits in an emergency room or clinic and be available to other members of the family.
Avoid unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 and other highly contagious illnesses
A health center’s public reception area can present a high risk of getting infected by Covid-19 or other viruses. House call healthcare allows you access to the services you need while greatly reducing the chances of getting sick. Those at high risk of hospitalization from severe illness and those closest to them can now get necessary health care such as x-rays with more peace of mind.
Highly individualized care
Accessing diagnostic imaging services can feel challenging to those with more specialized needs. Longer appointment times allow health experts more of the time necessary to ensure those with chronic health conditions, physical disabilities, and mental health struggles feel respected and heard. Plus, getting an x-ray at home means you have access to your usual comforts and accommodations.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!