30 Aug Can a concierge doctor perform a work required physical exam at your office in Miami?
A physical exam is an in-person healthcare assessment performed by your Primary Care Physician once a year (PCP). If you’ve ever gone to the doctor to receive permission to participate in school, sports, or work activities, you’ve probably had a physical exam.
Doctors recommend that you undergo a physical checkup once a year to ensure that health concerns are detected early, when action can have the most impact.
Why should businesses encourage physical exams?
To avoid the hazards posed by Covid-19, many people consciously skipped prophylactic treatment throughout the epidemic. According to experts, this would result in a significant increase in malignancies and other chronic disorders that are generally detected early through preventative health measures.
Experts predict an increase in despair and suicide as a result of many people passing up the chance provided by physical tests to seek help from a trusted, private source.
The tragedy of the consequences of a lack of preventative treatment is exacerbated by the cost. Treatment becomes significantly more expensive and time demanding as disorders and illnesses worsen, implying that employees may need to take more time off or go on disability.
Can concierge doctors perform work required physical exams for businesses?
Concierge doctors can provide onsite physicals at workplaces in Miami as an individual service or as a corporate-sponsored service. If you want a concierge doctor to perform your yearly exam, they can come to your home, business, or hotel room. If the visit is at your job, ensure sure your doctor has access to the facility and that you have a private room available for the checkup.
Businesses who support preventative health for their employees can also benefit from group discounts and incentives from mobile concierge practices. You can have one or more healthcare professionals come to your company and provide yearly physical exams on your staff. Providers will bring all of the supplies needed to conduct exams and ensure adequate hygiene practices are followed.
- Can You Get A House Call Doctor For Preop Clearance?
- How To Find A Good Weight Loss Doctor Near Me
- How To Get Ongoing Professional Home IV Care
- How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
- Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
- What Is An Executive Physical And Where Can You Get One?
- What Are Your Options For VIP Medical Services At Home?
Concierge MD Can Bring Preventative Health Care To Your Office
Whether you’re a busy professional looking to fit a physical exam into your busy schedule or a large office trying to urge employees to engage in self-care, Concierge MD can help.
With just a call or click, you can schedule one of our health care professionals to come to your office and conduct a physical exam. We also offer a range of general wellness services you can add on to your exam, such as:
- Covid-19 Testing: We offer RT-PCR, rapid PCR, rapid antigen, and antibody Covid-19 testing. A convenient option to fulfill travel or event participation requirements!
- IV Therapy: Boost energy levels, recover from your workout faster, or super-charge your immune system before travel. We offer a range of formulas that complete in approximately 45 minutes.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Botox injections, hair restoration, chemical peels, and more – you can schedule a late-afternoon treatment and discretely be the last one to leave the office!
- Flu shots and Vaccines: Protect yourself from getting sick by making sure all your shots are up to date.
We also offer memberships for those looking to utilize us as their primary care physician. Our dedicated care coordinators will keep your appointments, prescriptions, and treatment plans organized to help you stay on track and reach your health goals.
We give incentives to promote wellness, like progressive group discounts and ongoing service contract rewards. Let Concierge MD show you why we’re the best choice for onsite physical exams for businesses. Call or click the button below to schedule a consultation today!