06 Dec What’s The Fastest Way To Get Urgent Care In Los Angeles?
Urgent care in Los Angeles provides an excellent alternative for treatments versus the emergency room, especially for non-emergency conditions. It offers significant cost-savings to patients and the medical system but still allows patients to get care in a short time. In busier cities, this can be detrimental, as patients won’t need to worry about spreading the flu or Covid-19 to others when they can remain at home.
What is a house call?
A house call is when a physician will come to your home or location to provide you with care. This is an excellent option for those who may struggle with transportation or may not drive themselves. It can also benefit those who have mobility issues and find going out into the community exhausting.
While urgent care facilities are a great option, these are not always feasible for patients or families. In-home care can allow families to have a physician look at several family members, cutting down on the amount of time needed to take off work. Home calls often save patients money, time, and driving costs and are more convenient.
What services can you get?
Most times, you can get the same services at home as you can at an urgent care facility. For example, Concierge MD provides urgent care house calls to help those dealing with:
- Minor injuries
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Fast In-Home Urgent Care With Concierge MD
There are many benefits to large-city urgent care, not the least of which is fast, quality care in the comfort of your home. Concierge MD can provide you with the prescriptions you need, testing, and referrals or emergency room intake if needed. We also provide primary house calls and telemedicine for follow-ups. To schedule your urgent care or primary care in-home visit, contact Concierge MD today!