25 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer a Weight Management Consultation at Your Home In Orlando
Choosing a concierge doctor for a weight management consultation is a terrific option because time is so precious and short. Concierge doctors come to your house and provide knowledge and guidance in the privacy of your own home.
A weight management consultation is the first step toward taking weight loss seriously. It allows us to get to know you and your challenges, as well as decide whether and how much weight you should reduce.
What is a weight management consultation?
The first step in being really committed to weight loss is to schedule a consultation for weight management. We may use it to learn more about you and your difficulties and decide whether and how much weight you ought to reduce.
What is included in a weight consultation?
The visit will begin with a series of medical history questions. During this portion of the appointment, it is critical to report any significant surgeries or medical issues. We’ll also inquire about your lifestyle, level of activity, and whether or not you already exercise. The next step is to calculate your body mass index to establish your weight in relation to your height. We will then develop a weight reduction strategy based on the information we collect. We will also assess how much weight you should lose and any dietary limitations you will need to follow in the future.
Concierge MD understands that each patient is unique, and that various treatments work for different people. Every weight loss plan we provide is tailored to your specific goals and preferences.
Benefits of getting a weight management consultation?
Whether you have clinical obesity or just don’t feel good about yourself, a weight management consultation is a fantastic way to get started on a strategy and get a series about reducing weight. A Concierge MD weight loss consultation will give you with a customized strategy as well as one-on-one guidance from a medical practitioner.
Is a concierge doctor the best way to get a weight consultation?
A concierge doctor is a good option if you have a busy work or social schedule, can’t find a babysitter, or just don’t have the time or inclination to go to a weight reduction clinic. Concierge doctors come to your Orlando home on your schedule and deliver the same individualized treatment that you would receive at a clinic or hospital.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!