13 May Can you get an urgent care house call visit in Atlanta
When you’re sick, the last thing you want to do is go to the doctor’s office or the hospital. A doctor’s appointment takes considerable planning, from scheduling time off work to waiting much too long for the doctor to see you. Going to the doctor is likely to worsen whatever is ailing you. When you utilize a service like urgent care house call visit in Atlanta, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.
What Does The House Call Visits Include?
Medical Evaluation and Diagnosis
Comprehensive medical examinations and diagnostic procedures, such as COVID-19 testing, Rapid Strep, and Influenza tests, are performed by our specialists.
Course of Treatment
Among other therapies, we prescribe and administer antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea drugs.
If you need a specialist for your diagnosis, we can give you excellent recommendations who can provide you with the best treatment possible.
The Urgent Care House Call Doctor In Atlanta Service Is Ideal For:
- Cold and flu
- Stomach flu
- Sinus infections
- Food poisoning
- Digestive issues
- Ear infections
Who Has The Best In-Home Medical Care?
With Concierge MD, you can now have an Atlanta urgent care doctor to come to you. You are not required to go to the doctor. It’s something we can do in the privacy of your own home. It’s time to set up your first visit with us at your home so that we can assist you in staying healthy. If required, we may come to your home and treat you the same day!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!