03 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Tampa?
You may assume that you must travel to acquire the quantity of therapy necessary for an acute sickness such as influenza. Concierge Medical Doctors offer the same level of care and expertise as urgent care clinics, but in the privacy and convenience of your own home.
In the comfort of your own home, a Tampa concierge doctor can cure influenza. It is included in our urgent care package and is also available on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Tampa
The majority of CMD’s data is available on the company’s website. Simply describe your symptoms once you’ve got the questionnaire so that the doctor can bring the required tests and instruments. Set a day and time for your arrival, and they’ll be ready when you call.
They’ll chat to you about your options when they’ve done counseling. Depending on your condition, they may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or discontinue services, just like any other doctor.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call physicians offer the same level of expertise and experience as typical clinic visits, but in the comfort of your own home. Because we come to you, you won’t have to travel to a clinic, sit in a waiting room, or be exposed to ill people.
Another key difference between house call medical appointments and typical clinic visits is that you will have more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed. We will make every attempt to provide you ample time to answer any of your health concerns and questions.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Tampa
If you need a house call doctor in Tampa, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!