06 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Washington?
We all try our best to be safe with our sexual partners, but it is hard to always be sure whether or not the measures we take are safe enough. That’s when getting tested for STDs can give you the peace of mind you deserve. With Concierge MD, it is even possible to get tested for STDs in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
How does STD testing work?
If you want to be sure of your STD status, then the best thing to do is get yourself tested. Getting tested for STDs involves a lab test which is done via a blood draw. A medical professional will take your blood and send it off for testing. You can typically get tested and get your results within a few weeks.
How does at-home testing work?
Rather than going to an STD clinic to get tested, you can opt for a Concierge MDs’ at-home testing service. The way our service works, you schedule your appointment for a time that is convenient for you, and one of our trained medical staff members will come and administer the blood draw and send it off to the lab for testing. We will then gather your results and consult with you about your results.
Our at-home test covers 7 of the most commonly transmitted STDs: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and HIV 1 and 2. This makes the process of getting tested safer and more discreet.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!