05 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Seattle?
If you want to get STD tests done, a concierge doctor is able to test you from the comfort of your own home. If you are in Seattle, we have testing available for you. Let’s take a look at what this test is and how you can benefit from it.
What is STD testing?
STDs are Sexually Transmitted Diseases. These diseases affect a lot of people, even when they are unaware. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases can help check for HIV, Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, and HPV, among others. Let’s take a look at what the benefits of getting tested are.
Benefits of STD testing
Getting tested is very important not only for your own sexual health but also for your partner. Being able to identify a disease before continuing to spread it will help prevent potential partners from having to deal with it. Detection of diseases early on is important, as unidentified diseases left untreated are able to cause other issues as time goes on. If an STD is left untreated, it may lead to cancers and even future infertility.
In-home versus clinic STD testing in Seattle
In-home testing for STDs is currently available in the Seattle area. Getting tested at home versus a clinic is the most discreet, convenient, and comfortable option available to you. Our team will test you and help you with any that come up. Contact Concierge MD to get your STD testing scheduled soon.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!