07 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Miami?
Taking care of your sexual health is just as important as maintaining health throughout the rest of your body. The trouble is that getting tested can take a lot of work, and no one wants to spend the time going back and forth to a clinic and waiting weeks to get your results. Thankfully there are other options to get discreet testing without leaving your home while still getting accurate and reliable results for the most commonly transmitted STDs. Concierge MD offers a wide array of in-home medical services.
How getting tested at home works
An at-home test is a quick and easy way to get the testing you need without worrying about anyone seeing your results or driving back and forth, or being exposed to other people and their potential illnesses.
The way the at-home test works is you schedule your appointment for when it is convenient for you, our highly trained medical professional will come directly to your home, office, or even hotel room and administer the blood draw, and then we handle the process of sending your blood off to the lab to be tested. When your results are ready, we will consult with you about them and what steps you need to take next.
Why choose at-home testing?
At home, testing is the fastest, safest, and most discreet option to get the STD testing you want on your schedule without going to a doctor or clinic. Contact Concierge MD for an appointment today.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!