06 May Can a concierge doctor treat sinus and ear infection at your home in Seattle?
You may believe that you must go to get the degree of therapy essential for sinus infections and ear infections. Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same level of care and expertise as urgent care centers, but they do so in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office instead.
Sinus and ear infections can be treated in the privacy of your own home by a Seattle concierge doctor. It is a part of our urgent care package and may be found on our website as an add-on.
The Urgent Care Process in Seattle
CMD’s website includes the bulk of their stuff. Simply describe your symptoms after you’ve obtained the questionnaire so that the doctor may bring the relevant tests and tools. Set a day and time for their arrival, and they’ll be ready for you when you call.
When they’re done with therapy, they’ll chat to you about your alternatives. If your illness worsens, they may need to check back in with you later, refer you to a specialist, or even stop providing services altogether, just as any other doctor would.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call physicians offer the same level of knowledge and experience as normal clinic visits, but in the convenience of your own home. Because we come to you, you will not have to go to a clinic, stay in a waiting room, or be exposed to unwell individuals.
Another important distinction between house call medical appointments and conventional clinic visits is that you will have more personal time with the doctor and will not be rushed. This means the physician will be able to properly assess you with undivided care. We’ll do everything we can to accommodate any concerns or inquiries you have about your health.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Seattle
If you need a house call doctor in Seattle, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!