21 May Can a house call doctor prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic medicine in Seattle?
The fact that going to the doctor, for whatever reason, even if it’s just an antibiotic prescription, is a stressful event should go without saying. Going to the doctor’s office takes a long time, regardless of whether the situation is favorable or not. It’s impossible not to be concerned about the germs in the waiting area, and it’s much more difficult not to worry.
It is possible to receive excellent health care and prescription of anti-inflammatory or anti-allergic medicine at home in Seattle via a house call doctor visit.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergic Medicine in Seattle?
A fully licensed doctor, such as those found in clinics, who will come to your home is referred to as a “at-home doctor.” There is no difference in how they function because they are all bound by similar rules and regulations governing issues such as patient privacy and infection control. There is only one difference between having an appointment at home and having an appointment elsewhere: you do not have to leave your house for your appointment at home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge doctors devote more time to researching the medications they provide to their patients, resulting in a more in-depth discussion of the drug’s history, usage, benefits, and drawbacks for each individual patient.
We deliver your prescriptions to your pharmacy via electronic transmission. You just need to go to the pharmacy and get a prescription for your medication, and you’re done. If you run out of medication refills, we can reorder them for you through telemedicine. You are under no obligation to schedule another visit with the physician.
What If You Need Special Care
It is possible that a doctor who comes to your home will be unable to fulfill all of your needs. If you are unable to resolve a problem at home, you may need to see a doctor or go to the emergency department for assistance. Make an appointment with the most appropriate doctor for you: your home call doctor will take care of the rest of the details.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!