31 Jul Can a concierge doctor get samples for lab work at your home in Washington?
Getting lab tests done is vital to establishing the origin of diseases and symptoms you are experiencing. If you are not feeling unwell, labs can assist identify your general health levels so that you can help improve them if a specific criterion is out of range. It’s simple to use a concierge doctor for lab test samples if you want to avoid having to leave your house.
Can concierge doctors get samples for lab work?
In order to collect samples for laboratory testing, concierge doctors might make a house call to your residence. The convenience of not having to travel to a hospital or medical office, along with the added security of not having to leave your house, makes this a wise choice for those who value their privacy. You’ll also be shielding yourself from diseases and illnesses that other people may have by doing it at your home in Washington.
Benefits of a concierge doctor doing house calls
The key benefit that concierge doctors provide is that they can give you individualized treatment and direct access to your medical needs. They see fewer patients during the day which provides reduced wait times. Concierge physicians are practicing doctors that decide to have a restricted number of patients that they attend to as opposed to treating patients in a medical office. Spending time with your concierge doctor one-on-one can help you create a stronger relationship over time. Having your medical history readily available, they’ll have no trouble making an accurate diagnosis of your current health problems.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!