01 Aug Can a concierge doctor get samples for lab work at your home in Charlotte?
It is essential to get blood tests done in order to figure out what is causing your conditions and the symptoms you are experiencing. Lab tests may assist establish your overall health levels, even if you are not experiencing any symptoms of illness. This allows you to take steps to enhance your health if a particular criterion is found to be outside of the normal range. Getting lab work done in the convenience of your own home by utilizing the services of a concierge doctor for the collection of lab test samples is a time-saving option.
Can concierge doctors get samples for lab work?
House calls can be made by concierge doctors in order to collect samples for lab testing at the patient’s residence. It is a handy option to get lab work done without having to drive to a hospital or doctor’s office, which comes with the added benefit of giving you piece of mind due to the fact that you will not be leaving your house. By performing the activity in the comfort of your own home in Charlotte, you reduce the likelihood of exposing yourself to the infections and illnesses that could be carried by other people.
Benefits of a concierge doctor doing house calls
The most significant advantage of utilizing the services of a concierge doctor is that you will receive individualized attention and quick access to all of your medical requirements. Because they see less patients during the day, the wait times are significantly reduced. The term “concierge doctor” refers to a type of practicing physician who, as opposed to treating patients in a traditional medical office setting, chooses to see just a select group of patients at their private practice. Because of the one-on-one time you spend with your concierge doctor, you and this professional will develop a stronger relationship over the course of time. They will be familiar with your medical history and will be able to detect particular conditions and diseases that you are suffering from with relative ease.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!