26 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Do Preventative Medical Screenings at Your Home In Washington
Medical screenings for disease prevention are exams that may be performed prior to the onset of symptoms to determine the presence or absence of a disease. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists promotes preventative screenings for conditions that have no warning symptoms and can provide early detection, allowing you and your doctor to take proactive measures to prevent chronic illnesses.
Preventative medical screening is typically done to screen for conditions such as:
- Colorectal cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
- Lung cancer
What are the benefits of preventative medical screening?
A preventative medical screening is essential, especially if you are at high risk for a condition that has no warning signs. One of the most important benefits of preventative medical screening is the early detection of ailments. Early identification gives you the chance to take steps to prevent or delay the course of chronic diseases.
Another important step in protecting your health is to test yourself on a yearly basis. If you receive regular preventative medical screening or care, you will be able to focus more on achieving or maintaining your health goals. Prevention is critical if you want to keep yourself and your family in good health and emotional well-being.
Benefits of telemedicine for preventative medical screenings
Telemedicine is the new norm for preventative medical screenings, and it is convenient since a concierge doctor may do the test without you having to leave the comfort of your own home in Washington. Working with a concierge doctor eliminates the need to drive to the doctor’s office or wait in long lines for an appointment.
If you want to get preventative medical checks from a concierge doctor, contact Concierge MD right now. Our team of qualified professionals can provide you with advice and guidance. Concierge MD will give you with the most positive medical experience possible through our personalized services.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!