21 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Do Preventative Medical Screenings at Your Home In Seattle
Preventative medical screenings are tests that can be done before symptoms appear to see if illnesses are present. Preventative screenings are indicated for disorders that have no warning symptoms and can give early identification, allowing you to work with your doctor to take proactive efforts to avoid chronic illnesses.
Preventative medical screening is typically done to screen for conditions such as:
- Colorectal cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
- Lung cancer
What are the benefits of preventative medical screening?
Preventative medical screening is advantageous, particularly if you are at high risk for an illness with no warning indications. The early diagnosis of illnesses is one of the major advantages of preventative medical screening. You will be able to take efforts to avoid or postpone chronic diseases if you notice them early.
Annual exams are also necessary to ensure that you are still in good health. Preventative medical screening or routine treatment will allow you to concentrate on reaching or maintaining your health objectives. Prevention is essential for achieving peace of mind and maintaining excellent health.
Benefits of telemedicine for preventative medical screenings
When it comes to preventative medical screenings, telemedicine is the new standard, and it’s handy since a concierge doctor can conduct it from the comfort of your own home in Seattle. When you work with a concierge doctor, you won’t have to go to the doctor’s office or wait long for an appointment.
Contact Concierge MD now if you’re seeking for a concierge doctor for preventative medical checkups. Our team of experts can assist you and share their experience with you. Concierge MD will provide you with the greatest medical experience possible through our tailored services.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!