27 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Do Preventative Medical Screenings at Your Home In Charlotte
Medical screenings for the prevention of illness are examinations that may be performed prior to the onset of symptoms to determine the presence or absence of a disease. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists promotes preventative tests for asymptomatic problems that can provide early detection so that you and your physician can take proactive measures to prevent chronic diseases.
Preventative medical screening is typically done to screen for conditions such as:
- Colorectal cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
- Lung cancer
What are the benefits of preventative medical screening?
A preventive medical examination is essential, especially if you are at a high risk for a disease that does not manifest any symptoms. Early disease detection is one of the most significant benefits that preventative medical screening may bring. You will have the chance to prevent or delay the course of chronic illnesses through early identification.
An yearly self-examination is a crucial step in maintaining your health. You will be able to focus more on achieving or maintaining your health goals if you receive frequent preventive medical screenings or care. Prevention is vital if you want to keep yourself and your family in excellent physical and mental health.
Benefits of telemedicine for preventative medical screenings
Telemedicine is the new norm for preventative medical screenings, and it is convenient since a concierge doctor may do the test without your having to leave the comfort of your home in Charlotte. Working with a concierge doctor eliminates the need to drive to the doctor’s office and wait in a long queue to schedule an appointment.
If you are interested in having preventative medical testing from a concierge doctor, contact Concierge MD immediately. Our team of skilled professionals is here to provide advice and information. Due to our personalized services, Concierge MD will give you with the most favorable experience possible in the medical industry.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!