30 Aug Can a concierge doctor provide you with a preop clearance at your home in Seattle?
In the past, visiting a hospital or clinic was required if you were about to have surgery and needed to get preop clearance. However, because to developments in medical care and concierge doctors, you have another choice. Now you may avoid making a second hospital visit by using a concierge physician to clear you for surgery.
What is a preop clearance exam?
Preop, which stands for “pre-operation,” refers to the time before surgery. So, before undergoing surgery, you must undergo a thorough assessment or checkup known as a preop clearance exam. It resembles a typical exam but includes a few extra tests and teaching opportunities.
The objective is to inform you of what to expect and get you ready for your forthcoming surgery. It also serves to tell your surgeon as much as possible about your health and to prepare them. Regardless of the sort of surgery you are having, a preop clearance check is routine practice.
What should I expect during my preop?
A preop clearance examination is comparable to any other physical examination, but a little more thorough and in-depth. Depending on your forthcoming procedure, the examination itself should take between one and two hours. The time frame, however, could be shorter for simple operations.
Even though it doesn’t have to be with your surgeon, you should arrange your preoperative examination at least one month before your procedure.
Why choose preop clearance at home?
Selecting Concierge MD to conduct your preop clearance test in Seattle has several benefits. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home since, first and foremost, we come to you. It’s difficult to match that level of convenience. If you still need more just remember that home health is safer, more flexible, and more convenient for appointment scheduling than your surgeon or primary care physician.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!