01 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Orlando?
You may assume that you must travel in order to receive the level of therapy necessary for an acute sickness such as influenza. Concierge Medical Doctors offer the same level of competence and attention as urgent care centers, but in the privacy and convenience of your own home.
In the comfort of your own home, an Orlando concierge doctor can cure influenza. It’s included in the urgent care package and may be found on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Orlando
The bulk of information about CMD may be found on the company’s website. Simply describe your symptoms once you’ve got the questionnaire so that the doctor can bring the required tests and instruments. Set an arrival day and time, and they will be waiting for you when you call.
They will discuss your options with you when they have completed therapy. Depending on your condition, they may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or discontinue services, just like any other doctor.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctor consultations offer the same level of expertise and experience as typical clinic visits, but in the comfort of your own home. Because we come to you, you won’t have to travel to a clinic, sit in a waiting room, or be exposed to ill people.
Another key difference between home call medical appointments and conventional clinic visits is that you will have more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed. We work hard to ensure that you have adequate time to address all of your health concerns and questions.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Orlando
If you need a house call doctor in Orlando, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!