27 May The Easiest Way to Get a Microneedling Treatment in the Inland Empire?
As you age, the elasticity of your skin deteriorates, which leads to sagging and changes in your skin’s overall texture. microneedling treatments are recommended to boost collagen and elastin properties in your skin. It uses microneedles to stimulate your skin to improve its texture and physical look.
What are the benefits of microneedling treatment?
Numerous benefits come with microneedling treatments, and this includes reducing hyperpigmentation to minimize the appearance of dark spots. It also firms your skin and minimizes lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections that come with age.
For people who are suffering from acne, it can also prevent and reduce the appearance of scars.
The treatment itself can last from 30 to 60 minutes. To receive the benefits from the treatment, it is recommended to get it 4-6 times, with each session four weeks apart from each other. After the initial phase, you can get treatment within 4-6 months.
If you are suffering from skin issues like rosacea, dermatitis, or eczema, you should consult with a dermatologist before undergoing microneedling treatment because it might make your skin issues worse.
In-home microneedling treatment in the Inland Empire
If you are looking for microneedling treatment in the Inland Empire, contact Concierge MD today! We only use the services of certified providers who are experts in the field. Contact us today to see what difference microneedling can make to your skin.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!