27 May The Easiest Way to Get a Microneedling Treatment in Tucson
Everyone wants to have a healthy, youthful appearance on their skin. As we age, the health of our skin may begin to deteriorate. Microneedling treatments are a great way to boost elastin and collagen in our skin to maintain a more youthful appearance. We have microneedling treatments available in Tucson. Continue reading, and we will discuss what this treatment is.
How does microneedling work, and what are the benefits of this treatment?
This treatment is done by using a specific machine with small needles on the head. These needles will puncture the skin and create a healing response. Don’t worry; numbing cream will be used to minimize any pain or discomfort. This treatment will last 30 to 60 minutes. This treatment can reduce wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin texture, and minimize pores and hyperpigmentation. It is common even used on stretch marks to reduce their appearance. It is recommended to receive multiple treatments over a span of time. 4-to 6 sessions around four weeks apart are recommended to achieve the best results from this treatment.
In-home microneedling treatments in Tucson!
In-home treatments are so much more convenient than going into a clinic. If you schedule with us, we will travel to you and administer treatment in the comfort of the location of your choosing. Our medical professionals can help you get better-looking skin with microneedling treatments. We have treatments available now in the Tucson area. Contact Concierge MD today to schedule.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!