27 May The Easiest Way to Get a Microneedling Treatment in Richmond?
Microneedling can help improve your skin’s overall appearance and texture which can help in making it look rejuvenated and more youthful-looking. Traditionally, microneedling treatments are done in a doctor’s office, but nowadays, a medical professional can go to your home to perform this type of treatment for convenience.
What are the benefits of microneedling treatment?
A microneedling treatment is a minimally invasive treatment that improves the skin texture, reduces wrinkles and fine lines as well as minimizes hyperpigmentation that can help fade dark spots. It can also boost collagen production that can aid in minimizing pore size, scarring from acne, and stretch marks.
Microneedling can also help people suffering from reduced skin elasticity and reverse signs of sun damage.
A numbing cream is used to minimize the pain from the needle pricks. With the needle, collagen and elastin are introduced to the skin.
A single microneedling treatment session can last from 30-60 minutes. It is recommended to have 4-6 sessions that are four weeks apart to achieve optimal results. After this initial round, you can schedule routine treatment every 4 to 6 months.
In-home microneedling treatment in Richmond
If you are looking for microneedling treatment in Richmond, contact Concierge MD today! Our group of medical professionals can help you achieve better-looking skin. We only partner with medical providers who are licensed and experienced in this treatment, and you can get this treatment within the comforts of your own home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!