23 Mar How To Get A House Call Doctor Visit In Boca Raton
When you get sick, one of the worst things you can do is to get in contact with other people. Especially at crowded doctor’s offices, there is no telling if the other patients around you could pass on their illnesses to you or if you could pass on your illnesses to them. Let’s discuss how to get a medical professional from Concierge Medical Doctors to give you a visit in the comfort of your own home– whether for a routine check-up or a sudden onset of symptoms.
The doctors at CMD can give you everything from routine sports physicals to medical prescriptions and medications. Once you fill out their online questionnaire, they will arrive at the date and time you set with the materials they need to do their job.
You may think that since they are providing care to you in your home that their services would be limited. You would be surprised to learn that our doctors can do anything that a PCP can do if you give them the time and information to prepare. They can even do mobile imaging.
Referrals and Treatment In-House
Whether they can treat you in-house or need to refer you out, these doctors exist in a framework of specialized medical professionals. They can give you the professional treatment that you need to check the doctor’s visit off the list or get back on your feet.
Book Your Appointment Today
If you live in Boca Raton and are in need of quality medical services, why not have them done in the comfort and privacy of your own home? Give the doctors of CMD a call to schedule your next appointment.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Boca Raton
If you need a house call doctor in Boca Raton, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!