25 Nov How To Get A Concierge Covid Test In California
Although the concept of getting a nasal swab test hardly sounds appealing, it’s important to seek concierge Covid tests in California if you think you’ve been exposed to the virus. Let’s talk about how this type of testing works.
What is a concierge Covid test?
A concierge covid test brings Covid testing to you. Whether a rapid antigen or standard PCR test, licensed medical professionals will perform these tests at your location. This type of test is popular among schools and offices, but it’s also ideal for those not wanting to leave their house for any reason. A concierge Covid test allows you to skip waiting rooms, long lines, and other inconveniences of typical brick-and-mortar clinics.
Why is in-home testing important?
Covid-19 has threatened global health security. In response, governments worldwide have been taking measures to prevent Covid-19 outbreaks and protect their populations.
One way of doing so is with testing that enables rapid detection of outbreaks and timely containment measures when necessary. These tests allow specimens to be collected by professionals to determine if you’re Covid-19 positive and need to quarantine quickly.
The tests can also inform public health policy and help provide much-needed information on treating potential patients best. While these tests may seem important for those working directly with infected patients, they may also benefit those who wish to reduce their risk of infection outside hospitals and those traveling internationally.
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Medical Concierge Services Are Available For The Elderly?
- Can You Get A House Call Doctor For Preop Clearance?
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Can You Get A Doctor For A Sinus Infection At Home?
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
Where Can I Get An In-Home Covid-19 Test?
If you’re living or visiting California, Concierge MD provides same day Covid-19 tests at your location. Our licensed doctors are available throughout the day, and our tests can return results in as little as 15 minutes (depending on which option you choose).
Give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!